Happy to meet you! What is this blog about?
I am Alexey Vidanov, the author of this blog. I love all about the VoiceFirst theme and want to share with you my thoughts, learnings and interesting conversations with the industry stars.
If you interested in who I am: My first money I earned at school with software coding for a motor tractor plant. It was in 1989. Since then my passion are digital innovations for the real world.
I developed dialog-oriented user interfaces CUI and chatbots in 2016. I have been working with VUI UX and Alexa Skills since March 2017.
The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.
I got the same great excitement trying to create Alexa skills, like then when I was a child trying to code my first Basic script for Apple II. It is awesome to talk to technology in the same way we talk to each other and be a part of the next big thing.
In September 2017 I began to consult Storyline founders about using Amazon ASK SDK. Storyline is a Y-combinator backed startup, a partner of Amazon and the first choice for creating Alexa skills without programming.
Since March 2017 I have created and published 15 Skills and some more for my customers, I made the very first Skill with Storyline on amazon.de. My skill “Little Red Riding Hood” was also the skill of the month on the Storyline platform in November 2017.
I have advised and supported companies, agencies, start-ups and makers of video content: Menuskope, meinestadt.de GmbH, Toothfairy.tv, XO Projects GmbH and Schiefer & Co GmbH.
- Storyline Ltd. (Amazon Alexa platform partner)
- meinestadt.de GmbH (member of Axel Springer Digital group)
- Toothfairy.TV (worldwide TV series for children)
- XO Projects GmbH
- Schiefer & Co. GmbH
Speaker, coach, facilitator
- Hackathon Talk-To-Me Hamburg, 2017 // I was a coach, two of my teams won prizes
- 2nd Voice User Interface Meetup in Hamburg, 2017
- 29th Lean Prototyping Meetup in Berlin, 2018
- XO-Project Hackaton in Space (planned, April 2018, June 2018)
- Talk to me Berlin Hackathon (planned, June 2018)
- CareerFoundry ‘Voice User Interface UX’ 2017 – 2018
- National Research University of Electronic Technology (MIET) Computer Engineer’s Degree 1990 – 1996
- CareerFoundry Voice User Interface Design
- Professional Scrum Master PSM I
- Brainbench Internet IK Analyst
- Brainbench Web Programmer
- Brainbench XML
- Brainbench E-Commerce Concepts Analyst
Write me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me +49 176 57 16 13 13.